Tuesday, November 17, 2009

On the skyline

Its almost 17 days since i last updated by brand new blog, but ever since, i have just been waiting for the right thread to begin with. For sometime, I have been thinking, I could spread out my dissertation project on the table and debate it inside out, but today I was determined to write my mind on some unstoppable visuals we are forced to see in most Indian cities. I am taking the context of Chennai to spark this discussion.

These are thoughts based on visually compelling images advertised in most builders websites, which later transform to stand tall and blatant. I am not here to corner anybody, so for those who want a realtime experience of what I am talking here about, seek them out on your own and read the following lines, keeping one of those images side by side as you read.

Here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment